Food Counter Attendant
Number of openings:
$12.65/hour for 35-40 hours a week
As soon as possible
- Take customers’ orders and serve customers at counters
- Receive, Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food.
- Use equipment at the counter to prepare fast food items as per Dairy Queen’s menu including blizzards, treats, Stocking cups, toppings and sauces
- Decorate cakes as per customers choice.
- Stock refrigerators.
- Receive payment for food items purchased.
- Ensure side stations are tidy and side work is appropriately completed.
- Handle customer complaints and inform supervisor or manager on duty.
- Maintain sanitation at the counter and safety of the work environment.
- Maintain awareness with menu and special items.
- Provide great Customer Service.
- Full time, Permanent (Availability to work in variety of shifts and at the weekends).
- Organized, Problem solver.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and busy environment.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment.
- Safety and security measures must always be followed at work place.
- Excellent communication skills.
No experience necessary, on job training will be provided
Completion of secondary school is required.
On-the-job paid training is provided
Mincey O Foods Ltd. DBA Dairy Queen
Work Location & Employer Address:
138th Street BC V3W 7T9
Email your resume to: email@example.com