Food Counter Attendant
Cory Management Inc. dba Parkland Foods Market
8270 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5T5
Salary: $13.85 per week for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)
Cory Management Inc. dba Parkland Food Market is currently hiring 02 Food Counter Attendants for their 24 hour busy store located at 8270 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5T5.
• Prepare, heat and finish cooking simple food items and serve customers at food counter
• Take customers’ orders efficiently and accurately and entering in POS.
• Receive payment for food items purchased via cash, debit or credit cards as applicable.
• Clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs using manual and electric appliances.
• Use deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers and other equipment to prepare fast food items.
• Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
• Serve customers at counters.
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars and keep records of the quantities of food used
• Handle guest complaints and notify supervisor on duty immediately
• No formal education is required. Completion of secondary school education will be an asset.
• No experience is required. On-the-job training is provided.
• Excellent communication skills in English are required.
• Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Ability to stand for extended period of time
• Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to work late evenings, early mornings and weekends
Benefits As per collective agreement, 14 days of paid vacation annually, one 30-minute unpaid meal break, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period, employee discount on meals at work during work hours.
How to apply If you meet abovementioned requirements, please do not hesitate to email or mail your resume so that we can arrange an interview.
Mail: ATTN Parmjit Ghotra 8270 144 Street Surrey BC V3W 5T5