Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Take customers orders efficiently and accurately.
• Clean, unwrap, slice and trim foods manual or with electric appliance.
• Assemble and prepare food and food orders.
• Portion and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to patrons, and package take-out food.
• Prepare all the ingredients that will be needed to create sandwiches delis, wraps, and salads.
• Operate the equipment in the station
• Maintain food safety and standards in food preparation and personal hygiene
• Handle guest complaints and notify supervisor on duty immediately.
• Receive payment for food items purchased.
• Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• Provide timely, pleasant and polite food and beverage services to guests.
• Maintain awareness with menu and special items.
• Some High School maybe required.
• Experience is an asset, on the job training will be provided.
• Strong communication skills written and verbal.
• Able to work in dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Consistent customer focus.