Food Counter Attendant
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
$11.35/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Take customers’ orders and serve customers at counters
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
- Use equipment at the counter to prepare fast food items as per Barcelos’ menu
- Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
- Receive payment for food items purchased
- Ensure side stations are tidy and side work is appropriately completed
- Handle customer complaints and inform supervisor or manager on duty
- Maintain sanitation at the counter
- Maintain awareness with menu and special items
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
None (High school completion is an asset)
On-the-job training provided
Barcelos Nordel Restaurant
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#113 12499 88 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1P8
APPLY BY E-MAIL: