Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Counter Attendants, Kitchen Helpers and Related Occupations (6641)
NOC Job Title: Attendant, Food Service Counter
Unit 109, 6820 188 St Surrey, BC
Surrey, British Columbia
V4N 5J8 Canada
Job duties and Responsibilities:
• Take customer’s orders efficiently and accurately.
• Assemble and prepare food and food orders.
• Wash & clean, unwrap, slice and trim foods manual or with electric appliance
• Portion and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to clients, and package take-out food.
• Stock all the ingredients that will be needed in the preparation of special falafels, sandwiches delis, wraps, and salads.
• Operate the equipment in his or her station
• Maintenance of food safety and standards in food preparation and personal hygiene is required.
• Handle guest complaints and notify manager on duty immediately.
• Receive payment for food items purchased.
• Stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used.
• Provide timely, pleasant and polite food and beverage services to guests.
• Maintain awareness with menu and special items.
• Some High School maybe required.
• Experience is an asset, on the job training will be provided.
• Able to work in dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Consistent customer focus.
How to Apply