Company: R.F. Hauser Shows Ltd. / West Coast Amusements
Business Information: West Coast Amusements, Canada’s largest and most respected traveling carnival operator, has been creating smiles and memories since the 60’s. We make sure to make fun safe and care-free with expert planning; WCA takes pride in the excellent safety record of both our employees and equipment. Safety first is our motto.
Business Address: 8094 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
Work Location: We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan. Once the season is over, work will be performed in our Chilliwack office: 8094 Lickman Rd, Chilliwack, BC V2R 3Z9
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Address customers’ complaints or concerns
- Provide customer service
- Conduct performance reviews
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Cost products and services
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Book and organize locations for the season
– Education: Completion of secondary school is required
– Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in the food sector is required. In the event that the candidate does not have at least 3 years of experience, a post-secondary certificate related to hospitality or food and beverage service is required.
Salary: $23.08 to $24.00 hourly, 40 Hours per week
Benefits: Transportation from location to location is provided. Medical expenses and free uniforms (2 shirts) are provided as well.
Work location and Other Information:
– We travel to different cities in British Columbia, Alberta and Saskatchewan for 8 months. Worker will be required to travel during the season. In-office work when season ends.
– Work schedule will vary week to week: eight hours a day on rotational basis, 6 days a week.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: #8 – 6014 Vedder Road Unit 109 Chilliwack, British Columbia V2R 5P5
Apply by fax to: (604) 702-1935