Food Service Manager
Boltaegi Restaurant Ltd. DBA Hayashi Sushi in New Westminster, BC is looking for experienced and skilled Full-Time, Permanent Food Service Manager.
- Position: Food Service Manager
- Full-Time, Permanent position, 37.5 hrs/week (shifted schedule) 7.5 hours a day, may have to do overtime if it needs.
- Able to work on weekends and holidays according to the work schedule would be asset
- Hourly Wage: $18.00 – 19.00/hour
- Vacation: 10 days paid vacation/year
- Number of Positions: 1
- Business Name: Hayashi Sushi
- Business Address: 106-78 Tenth Street, New Westminster, BC V3M 3X3
- Experience: 3 years or more of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience
- Education: Completion of a college diploma in a related field is required.
- Language: English
- Manage and coordinate activities of restaurant staffs.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, food, and beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Arrange staff schedules and evaluate staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Negotiate with suppliers for food ingredients and food equipment
How to Apply
- E-mail: email@example.com
(Please mention “Food Service Manager” on the subject line when you apply for this position by email)
- Mail: To the address above (Business Address)
No phone calls regards to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.