Food Service Manager
Sushi Yen in New Westminster, BC is looking for an Experienced Full Time, Permanent Food Service Manager.
– Position; Food Service Manager
– Condition; $18.00 ~ $ 20.00 / hour
– Full-time, Permanent position, 40 hours / week, 8 hours a day but applicants interested in
part-time work will be considered.
– Vacation; 10 days Paid Vacation per year or 4 % gross salary
– Number of Positions: 1
– Education: Completion of a college diploma
– Experience: 3 years or more of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory
-English is required
– Business Name; Sushi Yen
-Business Location; 41 Sixth St, New Westminster, BC V3L 2Z1
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of restaurant staffs
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of restaurant, food and beverage service.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
How to apply
Mail; to the address above
Please respond with resume by email with “Food Service Manager” in the subject line or mail to the above address.
No phone calls regard to the job offer please!
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.