Terms of Employment:
- Permanent, Full-time, Part-time, Shift, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
- 1 – 2 years’ experience required
- Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food;
- Participate in assisting to establish methods to meet work schedules; maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures;
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
- You may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in development of policies, procedures and budgets;
- Maintain company and corporate adherence to standards, procedures and programs, and as updated from time to time.
- Assists in ensuring optimal employee coverage at all times and fills in as required for various areas during busy periods to maintain optimal customer service.
Health Benefits are available to you after 3 months of employment. You must work a minimum of 20 hours per week to qualify. Your Restaurant Owner makes contributions towards your premiums, making your benefits more affordable, and we offer a full range of coverage.