BURGER KING locations in Victoria in British Columbia are looking to hire Full time & Permanent Food Service Supervisors. The person should have some high school diploma education. 1-2 years of supervisory work experience in the same field and passion to succeed in Food Service industry. English language is required for this job position.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities for this job position:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare and serve food.
• Helps maintain standards for product quality, service and speed, quality and cleanliness.
• Controls labour hours and cash flow while on shift.
• Helps to maintain records for safety.
• Completes assigned shift paperwork.
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
• Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards.
• May hiring new crew members.
We pay competitive wages $13.80 at 30 hours a week
If you think you can meet the job criteria and accept this challenging job position please forward your resume to:
Location – 910 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1X3
Our manager will scrutinize resumes and will call the suitable applicants for interview.
Thank you for applying with us.