- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
Food Service Supervisor
Norlab Limited/ Bentley’s Restaurant and Maxwell’s Lounge is hiring one Food Service Supervisor!
Maxwell’s & Bentley’s has quality, charm and service at its best. We’ve been in business for more than 30 years, and this will still be your favourite place for many years to come because we know what is important for our customers. We are looking to find exceptional employee that upholds all the values of our restaurant.
- Oversee, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for daily operation
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Manage and schedule daily staff duties as needed
- Provide training for new staff on job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure staff follows procedures an safety protocols for proper handling of fooMaintain detailed records of inventory, repairs, and waste.
- Perform various tasks on the computer such as schedule shifts, order inventory, or correspondences
- Make sure kitchen and food service areas are kept clean by staff
- Ensure staff provide fast and friendly customer service.
- Provide assistance in any role to expedite service when needed
- Handle customers to ensure satisfaction with food and service, and attend to complaints.
Education & Experience: Completion of High School and 1-2 years of experience at a food establishment
Wage: $13.00/ hour
How to Apply:
or in person/ mail at:
Maxwells & Bentleys
97 C Hamilton River Rd
Happy Valley – Goose Bay, NL
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: