- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
Food Service Supervisor
0968801 BC Ltd DBA Subway
Position Title: Food Service Supervisor
Location: 100-960 Chew Road Quesnel, BC V2J 2M6
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $14.00/hour for 40 hours a week. Overtime applicable after 40 hours.
Positions available: 2
Anticipated start date: As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
Company Background: Today, the SUBWAY brand is the world’s largest submarine sandwich chain with more than 44,000 locations around the world. We’ve become the leading choice for people seeking quick, nutritious meals that the whole family can enjoy. We know that it takes more than just good food to nourish people and build vibrant communities. It starts with taking care of people, the heart and soul of the SUBWAY experience. By joining Subway, you become a part of creating a healthy community.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Other duties as assigned by the restaurant manager
Education: High School Education
Experience: Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Additional skills and personal suitability
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Please reference job title in the subject line and ensure contact name and Contact number and/or Email is provided.
Please send your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
100-960 Chew Road Quesnel, BC V2J 2M6
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: