Food Service Supervisor
Irori Sushi in Vancouver, BC is looking for an experienced full-time, permanent Food Service Supervisor
- Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Full-Time, Permanent position, 37.5hrs/week (shifted schedule) 7.5 hours a day, may have to do overtime if it needs. But applicants interested in part-time work will be considered.
- Able to work on weekends and holidays according to the work schedule
- Hourly Wage: $13.00~15.00/hour
- Benefits: 10 days paid vacation/year
- Position Available: 1
- Completion of secondary school
- 3 years or more experience in food preparation or service
- English is required
- Business Location: 3692 4th W. Vancouver, V6R 1P1
- Business Name: Irori Sushi
- Supervise and coordinate activities of restaurant staff.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
- Establish work schedule.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
- Estimate and order supplies and ingredients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Perform cashier’s or server’s duty such as taking orders and processing payments if it needs.
How to Apply; Send your ‘RESUME’
- Mail: to the above address
- E-mail: email@example.com
Please respond with resume by email with ‘Food Service Supervisor’ on the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Only selected candidate will be contacted for the interview.