Company: Dairy Queen Kamloops
811 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC,V2C 2B7
Full Time Permanent
Start as soon as possible
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and schedule the activities of staff.
- Hire, train and coach new staff and demonstrate patience and positive attitude when providing training and delegating tasks.
- Effectively create shift schedule including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment.
- Evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to store manager.
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Maintain the supplies and inventory by estimating and ordering supplies required for smooth operation.
- Prepare sales reports and complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting and inventory control.
- Ensure compliance with quality, productivity and safety control standards. •
Resolve personality issues between workers if necessary.
- Make sure every guest is greeted with a smile, thanked for their business and invited to come back.
- Set an example for other employees by working hard to meet shift production goals.
- Immediately report violations of safety or security policies to store manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the store manager. Job requirements:
- Must have completed high school.
- Must have at least 2 years of previous work experience in food service.
- Must have the ability to supervise 4-8 people, working groups.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
- Must have organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment. • Must be able to remain calm and professional and difficult situations.
- Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours weekends. • Must have time-management and decision-making skills and ability to multitask.
- Overtime is paid at 1.5 rate for hours exceeding 40 hours in any given week; 4 % Vacation pay
Number of positions: 3
Send your resume via e-mail: email@example.com
Location: 811 Victoria Street, Kamloops, BC,V2C 2B7