Food Service Supervisor
PH Restaurants LP dba Pizza Hut
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift work, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
$13.35 per hour, 40.00 Hours per week
Career Advancement opportunities, Extended Health Benefits upon eligibility, Free Meal during the shift, Employee Discounts, Great recognition culture and program
Number of positions available:
Anticipated Start Date
As soon as possible
2988 Mountain Hwy
North Vancouver, BC V7J 2N9
1-2 years of experience within the restaurant industry
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable, Not required
Oral and written English
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Provide regular and necessary training sessions for all food service employees and oversee their work.
- Establish every day work schedule make correct amendments if necessary in relation to make time off, holiday, family function, sickness and co-ordinate any change in employee’s schedule.
- Monitor food production and service to assure that planned menus are followed.
- Responsible for determining staffing levels, hiring and supervision of employees, administering personnel policies, employee contact management, and employee evaluations.
- May perform similar job duties as those to the workers that are being directly supervised by them.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention job title as subject of Email when applying for this vacancy. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekend). You will receive one free meal during your shift and employee discount outside of working hours.