Food Service Supervisor
PH Restaurants LP dba Pizza Hut
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift work, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
$13.35 per hour, 40.00 Hours per week
Career Advancement opportunities, Extended Health Benefits upon eligibility, Free Meal during the shift, Employee
Discounts, Great recognition culture and program
Number of positions available:
Anticipated Start Date As soon as possible
4-1725 Robson Street, Vancouver, BC V6G 1C9
1-2 years of experience within the restaurant industry
Education High school
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.) Not applicable, Not required
Oral and written English
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Ensure food service and quality control.
• Provide regular and necessary training sessions for all food service employees and oversee their work.
• Establish every day work schedule make correct amendments if necessary in relation to make time off, holiday, family function, sickness and co-ordinate any change in employee’s schedule.
• Monitor food production and service to assure that planned menus are followed.
• Responsible for determining staffing levels, hiring and supervision of employees, administering personnel policies,
employee contact management, and employee evaluations.
• May perform similar job duties as those to the workers that are being directly supervised by them.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Email your resume to email@example.com
Other Please mention job title as subject of Email when applying for this vacancy. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekend). You will receive one free meal during your shift and employee discount outside of working.