• Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food;
• participate in assisting to establish methods to meet work schedules; maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage; • train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures;
• ensure that food and service meet quality control standards;
• you may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets;
• Maintain company and corporate adherence to standards, procedures and programs, and as updated from time to time.
• Assists in ensuring optimal employee coverage at all times and fills in as required for various areas during busy periods to maintain optimal customer service levels
permanent, full-time, part-time, shift, weekend, day, evening, night
Start Date: ASAP 8 vacancies 1-2 years experience required no education required medical and dental benefits apply by email at: tim firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 496 Highway 93/95 Invermere, BC V0A1K0