- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Food Service Supervisor
Company operating name: Pizza 73 #1003
Business address: 13220 127 Street, Edmonton, AB T5L 1B5
Location of work: 13220 127 Street, Edmonton, AB
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions available: 2
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of food service staff
– Order ingredients for meal preparation
– Create work schedules to meet the demands of the business
– Maintain records of ingredient stock, sales, repairs of kitchen equipment, and product waste
– Train staff in job duties, including sanitation protocols and safety requirements
– Participate in quality control of all food served and service provided for customers
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, nights, weekends; must be available to work any shift to meet the needs of the business
Benefits: Health benefits, dental insurance, life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment
How to apply:
In-person: 13220 127 Street, Edmonton, AB (between 3pm and 10pm)
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: 1-2 years of experience in food service is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, new immigrants and recent graduates.
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: