Food Service Supervisor
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$13.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
Permanent, Full time, Weekends, Evening and Morning shifts
• Create shift schedule effectively including work assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
• Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of the staff
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
• Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
1-2 years experience in food preparation or service is required
Spice Kings Bistro Ltd.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
15325 56 Avenue Surrey, BC V3S 0X9
APPLY BY E-MAIL: