Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311)
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible
$13.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Create shift schedule effectively including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and other kitchen staff
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
- Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of secondary school
1-2 years of supervisory experience within the restaurant industry
1067758 B.C Ltd. DBA Barcelos
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
Delta, BC V4M 4G9
(Tsawwassen Mills Food Court)
APPLY BY E-MAIL: