Company operating name: Betsy’s Burger Shack
Business address: 179 Wheatland Avenue, Smoky Lake, AB T0A 3C0
Location of work: 179 Wheatland Avenue, Smoky Lake, AB
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor
Positions available: 2
– Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of food service staff
– Order ingredients for meal preparation
– Create work schedules to meet the demands of the business
– Maintain records of ingredient stock, sales, repairs of kitchen equipment, and product waste
– Train staff in job duties, including sanitation protocols and safety requirements
– Participate in quality control of all food served and service provided for customers
– Resolve customer complaints and concerns regarding food and service provided
Terms of employment: Full-time; permanent; days, evenings, weekends; must be available to work any shift to meet the needs of the business
How to apply:
In-person: 179 Wheatland Avenue, Smoky Lake, AB (between 10am and 7pm)
Education required: Completion of high school is required.
Work experience required: 1-2 years of experience in food service is required.
Language requirement: Writing and speaking English is required.
Note: We encourage applications from under-represented groups including, but not limited to, Aboriginal people, new immigrants and recent graduates.