Food Service Supervisor
Ultimate Banquet Hall Ltd.
Unit 200 8072 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N3
Salary: $18.00/Hourly for 35 hours per week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisor
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Job Location: Unit 200 8072 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N3
Ultimate Banquet provides you with a truly unique and elegant setting for your special day. We have a spacious hall for up to 300 people and have a State-of-the-art lighting and Audio system which will add a fun element in your event. We provide the best Banquet services that a client has desired for. We host weddings, social events, birthday parties, baby showers, bridal showers, gala dinners, corporate events, conventions, meetings, product launches etc. Currently we have employment opportunity for 01 Food Service Supervisor.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Maintain a Cheerful, welcoming, and helpful mannerism while catering.
- Ensure adherence to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean up
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May be asked to perform the same duties as workers supervised by management during emergency
Completion of secondary school is required.
2-3 years of experience in food preparation or service are required or Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or food safety with at least 1 year of full-time experience is required.
Excellent communication skills in English.
Ability to supervise 10-15 people at a time.
As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards act, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation annually or the option to choose 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period. Free meals on work during the work hours.
How to apply
Mail: Unit 200 8072 120 Street Surrey BC V3W 3N3