Food Service Supervisor
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
$14.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Permanent, Full time
- Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
- Create shift schedule effectively including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of servers and other kitchen staff
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Assist in selection of food service staff and development of budgets
- Other duties as assigned by restaurant manager.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Customer service oriented
- Experience of motivating and leading team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of secondary school
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
1-2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
Barcelos Nordel Restaurant
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
#113 12499 88 Avenue Surrey BC V3W 1P8
APPLY BY E-MAIL: