Inntowner Motel Ltd.
Looking for an amazing place to work and play in Regina? Come join our team!
Job duties (would include but not limited to):
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience in a fast paced hospitality environment.
- Post-secondary Business/Hospitality diploma or degree and / or relevant experience
- Proven financial management skills including ability to control product and labour cost
- Ability to multitask and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to learn new systems, programs and terminology
- Ability to work under pressure, produce results, handle numerous tasks at once and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- A detail oriented individual and strong team player
- Strong computer skills using different software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
- Able to work five shifts per week including evenings and weekends and holidays as required
- Reliable source of transportation outside of public transit
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.