Lebret Bar & Grill
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Lebret Bar & Grill. This is an exciting opportunity to work in one of the fabulous restaurants in Canada.
Job duties (would include but not limited to):
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from customers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Post-secondary education and the successful completion of a recognized Food Services and Nutrition Management Program.
- Minimum 2 years dietary management experience in long-term care setting
- Strong leadership skills to direct the work of employees
- Superb organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Experience managing employees within a unionized setting
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety practices, principles and legislation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential
- Customer-focused with high emphasis on building and maintaining relationships with clients.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16 per hour
If you are interested in this position, please e-mail your resume.