Food Service Supervisor
Kabir Enterprises Ltd. dba Subway
428 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6A 0C1
Salary: $15.00/Hourly for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Job Location(s): 428 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6A 0C1
Subway Food Service Supervisor perform several duties during a typical shift such as:
• Supervises the operations of a shift to ensure the food safety, product preparation, cleanliness and inventory control standards are maintained
• Inspects equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working condition.
• Schedules and supervises staff as needed.
• Trains new sandwich artists in their tasks and responsibilities.
• Ensure that systems and equipment are operating efficiently and that proper maintenance and repairs are performed
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies and maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Take customers’ orders, prepare food, and receive payments from customers
• Perform same duties as workers supervised, if required
• Maintain records of stock manually & electronically
• Arrange for Equipment repairs/check-up when required.
• Prepare & submit Sales, Inventory, Cleaning, pay-outs reports to the Manager
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School is required
Experience: At least one year of experience in food service industry is required. Prior experience with Subway will be preferred, but not mandatory.
Language: Strong communication skills in English are required.
Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.): Not required
Communication, Working with others, Problem solving, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning.
Candidate should be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Free uniform and Free meal during working hours. As per BC Employment standards, 4% vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation time annually or 10 days of paid vacation annually with no vacation pay on each pay period.
NOTE: Please mention the Job Title in the subject line while applying for the position.
How to apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: ATTN: Kuldeep Dhillon 428 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC V6A 0C1