Terms of Employment: Permanent, fulltime, parttime, shift, weekend, day, night and evening.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
– Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
– Participate in assisting to establish methods to meet work schedules, maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and waste. – Train staff in job duties and sanitation and safety procedures.
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards. – You may participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
– Maintain company and corporate adherence to standards, procedures and programs and as updated from time to time.
– Assists in ensuring optimal employee coverage at all times and fills in as required for various areas during busy periods to maintain optimal customer service levels.
We have three positions available, no special education is required, but preference will be given to applicants with one to two years experience. Hourly wage: $13.00 to 13.75