Food Service Supervisor
PH Restaurants LP dba Pizza Hut
Terms of Employment
Permanent, Full Time, Part Time, Shift work, Overtime, Weekend, Day, Night, Evening
$14.00 per hour, 40.00 Hours per week – excluding mandatory daily breaks
Career Advancement opportunities, Extended Health Benefits upon eligibility, Free Meal during the shift, Employee Discounts, Incredible Employee & Team Recognition Program, Birthday gift, Years of service award.
Number of positions available:
1 at each location
Anticipated Start Date
As soon as possible
#200-32700 South Fraser Way, Abbotsford V2T 4M5
#115 – 1001 Austin Avenue Coquitlam, BC V3K 3N9
#140 – 8980 No. 3 Road Richmond, BC V6Y 2E8
#103 – 15951 Fraser Highway Surrey, BC V4N 0Y3
6082 Fraser Street Vancouver, BC V5W 2Z7
2850 Grandview Hwy Vancouver, BC V5M 2C9
#A5 – 10160 152 Street Surrey, BC V3R 9W3
8155 Granville Street Vancouver, BC V6P 4Z6
#20 – 800 McBride Blvd New Westminster, BC V3L 2B8
#103 – 13753 72 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2P2
#130 – 12477 88 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 1P8
8340 Westminster Highway Richmond, BC V6X 1A6
#4 – 1725 Robson Street Vancouver, BC V6G 1C9
#255 – 3025 Lougheed Highway Coquitlam, BC V3B 6S2
#120 – 3675 Westminster Highway Vancouver, BC V7C 5V2
4540 West 10th Avenue Vancouver, BC V6R 2J1
13786 104th Avenue Surrey, BC V3T 1W5
1-2 years of experience within the restaurant industry
Credentials (certificates, licenses, memberships, courses, etc.)
Not applicable, not required
Oral and written English
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Provide regular and necessary training sessions for all food service employees and oversee their work.
- Establish every day work schedule make correct amendments if necessary in relation to make time off, holiday, family function, sickness and co-ordinate any change in employee’s schedule.
- Monitor food production and service to assure that planned menus are followed.
- Responsible for determining staffing levels, hiring and supervision of employees, administering personnel policies, employee contact management, and employee evaluations.
- May perform similar job duties as those to the workers that are being directly supervised by them.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure
Reading text, Problem solving, Decision making, Significant use of memory, Continuous learning
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention job title and location for which you are applying as subject of Email when applying for this vacancy. Candidate should be willing to work on all shifts (evenings & weekend).