Company: Wilder Snail Neighbourhood Grocery & Coffee Inc.
Business Address: 799 Keefer Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Y6, Canada
Title: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Positions Available: 1
A rapidly growing café and grocery store is looking to hire a Food Service Supervisor. They are to perform the following duties:
- Supervise and work with staff who prepare food and beverages
- Monitor inventory and order fresh ingredients for preparation
- Establish and maintain procedure and schedules
- Record sales and inventory weekly and manage a detailed waste list
- Ensure all staff are up to date on all sanitation, food safe, and safety procedures
- Monitor daily correct preparation of all food and beverage made on the premises and ensure all special diet needs are met such as gluten free and vegan requests
- Ensure that all food and beverage meet all of our standards
Terms of Employment: Full Time Position
Wages: $13.00 per hour
Benefits: Vacation pay and employee discount
Location of Work: 799 Keefer Street, Vancouver, BC V6A 1Y6, Canada
Education: Hospitality Diploma from College
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum two years barista experience working in a cafe, coffee shop, or restaurant.
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Basic POS skills required.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certified.
- Level II & III Advance Barista Training Certified is an asset
- Must speak English and write well.
- Must be able to work weekends.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- This position may require some heavy lifting.
- This position requires the handling of hot food and beverage.
Please email your resume to John Thomas and Isao Ishigaki at email@example.com
John Thomas and Isao Ishigaki
799 Keefer Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 1Y6