About Us: Boston Pizza is Canada’s No. 1 casual dining brand with more than 380 restaurants in Canada serving more than 100 unique and delicious menu items such as gourmet pizzas and pastas, juicy burgers and our famous BP wings.
Location: 5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6
Food Service Supervisor
1043909 BC Ltd. dba Boston Pizza
5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6 Canada
Salary: $14.00/Hourly, for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Food Service Supervisor (6311)
NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
While we’re famous for our gourmet pizzas made with our signature hand pressed dough, our extensive menu satisfies every appetite with our mouth-watering pasta dishes and a wide variety of, salads, entrées and desserts.1043909 BC Ltd. DBA Boston Pizza is currently looking for 2 permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors.
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests customers
• Establish work schedules and procedures
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Completion of secondary school is mandatory.
• 2-3 years of full-time experience in the food, is required or
• Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline and 1-2 years of full-time experience in the food, is required.
• Passion for the kitchen and for producing great product every day.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral English.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
• Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Must work well within a restaurant team culture.
• A positive and team-oriented attitude.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
• Must be eligible to work in the Canada.
Benefits: As per BC Employment standards act. Overtime rate is applicable after 08 hours per day or 40 hours per week.
How to Apply
Mail: ATTN Mandeep Mann 5801 Marine Way, Burnaby, BC V5J 0A6