Food Service Supervisor
Company – 841973 Alberta Ltd O/A Subway Restaurant
128 65 Sage Hill Plaza NW Calgary, Alberta T3R0S4
Position: Food Service Supervisor – Full time / Permanent
Full-Time / Permanent
Vacancy: 2 Positions
Wage/s: $14.35/ Hr. 40 hours week
Location: 128 65 Sage Hill Plaza NW, Calgary, Alberta T3R 0S4
Subway is a Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) providing great-tasting food at affordable prices m located in Calgary.
SUBWAY is the undisputed leader in fast, healthy food. Our easy-to-prepare sandwiches are made to order right in front of the customer, precisely the way they want – using freshly baked breads, select sauces and a variety of delicious toppings.
We are currently looking for Food Supervisor to join our team to supervise and run operations of the Subway Store. To take all orders from guests, have substantial Food Chain knowledge in order to upsell and describe menu items, manage staff in conjunction with store manager, handle complaints and be person responsible in absence of senior managers. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Assigns, directs, plans, and supervises the work of food service employees.
- Arranges for substitutes when required.
- Conduct daily briefs prior to each and every service and liaise with servers to be aware of any special deals.
- Committed to quality service and food and beverage knowledge.
- Standardizes work policies, levels of cleanliness, health, and safety.
- Directs sanitation procedures. Inspects the kitchens, cooking and mixing utensils, and employees for cleanliness and maintenance of standards of sanitation
- Exceptional problem solving abilities
- Prepares and submits appropriate payroll documents to assure timely and accurate payment of employees.
- Self-motivated and organized
- Be knowledgeable of nutritional values of various foods and assure that the meals served.
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets.
- Working with other supervisors to coordinate all aspects of stock deliveries and keep accurate and up to date records.
- To regularly liaise with Store manager and other supervisors to ensure the monthly accounts are accurate and the receipt and administration of all deliveries are up to date.
- To administer and maintain, with the store Manager, the Jonas stock control system
- To be responsible for the cellar and stock storage areas, ensuring they are secure, neat and clean at all times.
- To liaise with the other managers to ensure tight stock control and budgeted margins are achieved.
- To assist with weekly ordering so as to ensure that stock levels are maintained and any special order for functions etc. are placed in a timely manner.
FRONT OF HOUSE
- To meet and greet all customers where possible
- To advise customers on all store choices and ensure the restaurant staff have similar product knowledge
- To assist with the training of Restaurant staff including holding annual performance reviews
- To assist with maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety throughout The subway store
- To support colleagues at peak times and to undertake any operational duty which might be reasonably required, to ensure customer expectations are met.
Visit us at: http://www.subway.com/en-ca
Email your resume to Attention of Mr. Hieu Quach at email@example.com orSubwaynorthcalgary@gmail.com
We thank all applicants.
Subway (Sage Hill)
128 65 Sage Hill Plaza NW,
Calgary, Alberta T3R 0S4