Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ Dining is seeking a Food Service Supervisor for their Broadway location.
Full-time, permanent; $13 per hour; 40 hours per week
Standard 8 hour shifts for this position could be scheduled anytime between 10am and 12am as required.
– Opening and closing the restaurant, as needed;
– Attend management meetings for new menu and promotional items;
– Supervise and schedule Food & Beverage Servers;
– Resolve customer complaints and inquiries;
– Interview potential employees for new positions;
– Provide on-the-job training for new Food & Beverage Servers;
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and food wastage, estimate and submit requests for new ingredients and supplies for restaurant operation;
– Ensure that food and service meet sanitation, health and quality control standards.
– Secondary school completion preferred;
– Must have completed a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related field OR at least 3 years of experience in food preparation or service;
– Prior experience in supervising is an asset;
– English language ability is required.
Please email resume to: email@example.com
OR mail resume to:
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
201-950 West Broadway
*Please confirm in your resume that you are legally authorized to work in Canada (i.e., either a permanent resident or citizen of Canada).