With an enviable culinary heritage dating back to more than seven decades the Savoy’s Kitchen has set new benchmarks in the restaurant industry. The flagship Savoy’s Kitchen restaurant is a true icon of Calicut and the Savoy’s Kitchen restaurant in Edmonton is one of the most popular restaurants in the Canada.
Savoy’s South Indian Kitchen is currently looking for 2 Food Service Supervisor at #9, 9261-34 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5T5.
• $16.00 / hour;
• 40 hours / week;
• Benefits: Meal discount while on duty.
Terms of employment:
• Vacancies: 2
• Full time, Permanent position
• Job start date: As soon as possible
• Must be able to speak English;
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate;
• 7 months to less than 1 year of relevant experience
Ability to Supervise:
3-4 people, 5-10 people
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Standing for extended periods, Walking
Effective interpersonal skills, Team player, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Client focus
Must be able to work flexible shifts:
Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food;
- Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service;
- Ensures that food and service meet quality control standards;
- Establish methods to meet work schedules;
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures;
- Daily food safety checks and cash controls;
- Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met;
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff;
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies; Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage;
- Prepare and submit reports.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay — apply today!
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write job title and location in the e-mail subject).
By mail: #9, 9261-34 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 5T5.