- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
Food Service Supervisor
KAMLOOPS DQ GRILL & CHILL
Salary: $16.25/Hourly, Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent, Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible.
Minimum Education: High School, Positions Available: 3 ,NOC Group Food Service Supervisors (6212),NOC Job Title: Food Service Supervisor
Job Location: 1517 Hugh Allan Drive, Kamloops, B.C.
* Wage: $16.25/hour
• Full-time, permanent job offer;
• Overtimes are paid at 1,5 rate for hours exceeding 40 hours in any given week; 4 % Vacation pay. Food Service Supervisor job duties:
• Supervise, co-ordinate, monitor and schedule the activities of staff.
• Hire, train and coach new staff and demonstrate patience and positive attitude when providing training and delegating tasks.
• Effectively create shift schedule including work station assignments/rotations, employee vacations, employee breaks and overtime assignment.
• Evaluate performance of employees and provide feedback to store manager.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints and special requests in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
• Maintain the supplies and inventory by estimating and ordering supplies required for smooth operation.
• Prepare sales reports and complete checklists and procedures for cash reporting and inventory control.
• Ensure compliance with quality, productivity and safety control standards. • Resolve personality issues between workers if necessary.
• Make sure every guest is greeted with a smile, thanked for their business and invited to come back.
• Set an example for other employees by working hard to meet shift production goals.
• Immediately report violations of safety or security policies to store manager.
• Other duties as assigned by the store manager. Job requirements:
• Must have completed high school.
• Must have at least 2 years of previous work experience in food service.
• Must have some previous supervisory experience, direct experience as a Food Service Supervisor is an asset.
• Must have the ability to supervise 4-8 people, working groups.
• Must be able to speak, read and write in English.
• Must have organization skills and ability to prioritize.
• Must be able to handle stress and work in a very fast-paced environment. • Must be able to remain calm and professional in difficult situations.
• Must have excellent communication and organization skills.
• Must be able to work flexible hours weekends. • Must have time-management and decision-making skills and ability to multitask.
To apply, please email your resume to: email@example.com
or mail to our business address 1517 Hugh Allan Dr. Kamloops, B.C. V1S 1P4
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: