Company: BRIGNALL EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS LTD.
Brignall Equipment Solutions offers a wide range of services primarily focusing on preventative maintenance. We offer vehicle fleet maintenance, heavy truck transport servicing and repair, equipment repair and CVIP inspections. Our factory trained and accredited technicians have the experience and skills to keep your equipment running and properly maintained.
Type of Employment: Full Time – Permanent
Business Address: 140 MacKay Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 4W8, Canada
Work Location: same as above
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise workers and projects
• Co-ordinate and schedule activities,
• Train or arrange for training,
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed,
• Recommend personnel actions,
• Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies,
• Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity,
• Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
• Prepare production and other reports,
• Recruit and hire workers and carry out related staffing actions,
• Operate CADD and other computer software systems,
• Estimate costs and materials
Education: Completion of high school
Experience: A minimum of 2 years’experience related to the operations of the company is required.
• Journeyman/woman trade certification in a relevant trade related to the operations of the company is an asset
• Valid Driver’s Licence is required
The following certificates are required for safety reasons. Additionally some of these certificates are also required due to combination of provincial and federal legislation. Workers in these positions are required to comply with Canada’s national hazard communication standards as well as the safety measures taken here in the oil sand industry.
• CSTS Certificate (Construction Safety Training System)is required
• OSSA Certificate (Oil Sands Safety Association)is required
• WHMIS Certificate (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)is required
• First Aid is required
The following certificates are assets for the position:
• Diesel Particulate Filter and Diesel Oxidation Catalyst Cleaning Certificate is an asset
• TDG Certificate (Transportation of Dangerous Goods) is an asset
• Dependable with a positive attitude and professional image
• Committed to going above and beyond for your customers
• Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to multi task, work under pressure, and regularly meet tight deadlines.
• Adaptable, flexible with high standards of attention to detail
• Ability to work independently with little supervision and in a team environment
• Highly motivated and well organized
Salary: $40.00 – $42.00Hourly, 40 hours per week. Monday–Friday 8AM – 5PM. Weekends and extended hours are sometimes required.
Benefits: Extended Medical Insurance (LTD), Dental Insurance, Disability, Uniforms.
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
Apply by mail to: 140 MacKay Crescent, Fort McMurray, AB, T9H 4W8, Canada
Apply by Fax to: 855-370-7455