Prabh Framing Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is currently hiring 1 full-time Framer-Carpenter for their growing team.
Company: Prabh Framing Ltd.
Company Location: 6889 148 Street, Surrey, BC – V3S 3C9
Job Type: Full-Time; Permanent
Salary: $26.00-28.00 per hour (based on skills and experience)
Number of positions: 1
Start date: As soon as possible
Work locations: Various locations in Lower Mainland, Greater Vancouver, Fraser Valley and/or as per company’s contracts
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Physically demanding
- Read and interpret blueprints and drawings, perform calculations and prepare layouts.
- Precisely measure, cut, shape and assemble the framing lumber needed to build residential, commercial or industrial buildings.
- Build floor beams and subflooring, build walls and install partitions.
- Fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings and hardware.
- Finish surface of wood work in houses and building, using hand tools and paneling.
- Work on new projects, remodels or additions to existing wooden structures.
- Operate power as well as hand tools.
- Supervise other construction workers.
- Completion of high School
- Completion of 3-4-year apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of work experience in the trade is required
- Trade certification would be an asset but not mandatory
- Essential Skills: Reading text, Document use, Numeracy and Writing, Decision Making
- Ability and willingness to work independently with limited supervision
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Personal integrity and sense of responsibility
How to apply:
By Email: email@example.com
By Mail: 6889 148 Street, Surrey, BC – V3S 3C9
Interested candidates are welcome to apply including aboriginals, newcomers and youth.
While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those candidates who most closely match our requirements will be contacted for hiring process.