MN Framing Ltd. located at 6281 Knight Street, Vancouver BC V5P2V9 has immediate vacancies for Framer-Carpenter.
Job Title: Framer-Carpenter
Number of Vacancies: 2
Location of work: Job requires on-site at various job sites within the lower mainland.
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 30-40 hours per week. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $26 per hour
Benefits: WCB Coverage with 4% vacation pay
- Read & Interpret blueprints, drawings & sketches to determine specification;
- Estimate height, width, length & other proportions;
- Measure, cut, shape & assemble the major structural elements of a wood-framed buildings using woodworking machines, power tools and hand tools;
- Build house foundations, Construct building framework including wall, beams, partitions, floor, doorframes, ceilings;
- Inspect and replace damaged framework or other structures and fixtures;
- Be able to understand building materials and building codes;
- Completion of High School
- 2-3 years of experience in trade or completion of 3-4 year apprenticeship program
Language: Functional English is required
- Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, combination of sitting, standing and walking
- Able to work long hours, weekends and outdoor in various weather conditions
Contact: If you meet the requirements, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those who our basic expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in our company!