- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
- Manitoba NationTalk
MN Framing Ltd. located at 6281 Knight Street, Vancouver BC V5P2V9 has an immediate vacancy for Framer Helper.
Job Title: Framer Helper
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location of work: Job requires on-site at various job sites within the lower mainland.
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 30-40 hours per week. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $20 per hour
Benefits: WCB Coverage with 4% vacation pay
- Load and unload construction material and taking them to job site,
- Move tools, equipment from storage to job site;
- Assist framer with forming and framing related work;
- Help put up, level, and install building framework
- Remove rubble and clean work areas, machines and equipment to maintain a clean and safe jobsites
- Perform other related job duties as required
Some experience as a labourer will be an asset but not mandatory. Training provided on site.
Language: Basic English required
- Physically demanding, handling heavy loads, combination of sitting, standing and walking
- Able to work long hours, weekends and outdoor in various weather conditions
Contact: If you meet the requirements, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only those who our basic expectations will be contacted for an interview. We thank you for your interest in our company!
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: