0985115 BC LTD.
15667 88 AVENUE SURREY BC V4N 1H6
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $27.00/hour for 40 hours a week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 2
Job Location All over lower mainland with base at 15667 88 AVENUE SURREY BC V4N 1H6
Job Description 0985115 BC LTD. is a general construction contracting company based at 15667 88 AVENUE SURREY BC V4N 1H6, specializing in constructing residential and commercial buildings since 2009. We are urgently looking for 02 Carpenters to add into our team.
• Construct, erect, install, maintain and repair structures and components of structures made of wood
• Precisely measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and the framing lumber needed
• Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and sketches to determine specifications and calculate requirements
• Prepare layouts in conformance to building codes, using measuring tools
• Interpreting drawings from architects and foremen, and applying that information to the creation of a structure that meets all necessary building codes
• Build stairs, doors, windows and other structures of wood in buildings
• Fit and install trim items, such as stairs, moulding and hardware
• Maintain, repair and renovate homes and other commercial establishments
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• Prepare cost estimates for clients
• Operate power or manual tools
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program or 3-4 years of experience in the trade.
• Trade certification for carpenters will be an asset, but not necessary. Other Skills: Willing and able to perform physically demanding work including the ability to lift up to 50lbs.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Large workload, Physically demanding, Combination of sitting, standing, walking
Work Site Environment
At heights, Noisy, Dusty
Major Work Area Construction, Renovation
Benefits: As per collective agreement and BC Employment Standards Act, 4% Vacation pay of the gross salary will be paid each pay period with 10 days of unpaid vacation or 10 days of paid vacation with no vacation on each pay period. Transportation to and from the job location is provided at free of cost in company vehicle.
How to apply Kindly apply with a resume and cover letter only via: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Mail: 15667 88 AVENUE SURREY BC V4N 1H6