As a full stack developer, you’ll work on both the front-end and back-end of our digital solutions. Working within the software development team, you will assist in the development and architecture of our flagship product, Q4 Desktop. This role is ideal for well-rounded, ambitious developers who are always looking for new challenges and improve on existing work.
- Estimates development tasks based on the appropriate business constraints
- Reviews and validates implementations of self and others to ensure they meet requirements and match the specifications
- Reports on the status of status, operation and maintenance of software
- Identifies and communicates technical issues
- Enforces and evolves software development standards and best practices
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Education requirements
- Post-secondary, BA or 2 yr diploma preferably in computer science, graphic arts, web design is required.
- 5+ years professional experience in all stages of definition, design, implementation, testing and deployment of web-based software
Technical Requirements: (must haves)
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS
- Extensive experience with all layers of web development, including data modeling, business logic, API, RESTful web services
- Strong knowledge working with NodeJS, MongoDB.
- You are an effective team player
- You have excellent English communication (written and oral) skills
- You are highly organized and self-motivated
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to multi-task and work with minimal supervision
- You are an extensive analyst and possess conceptual problem solving experience
- Hands-on experience building websites using responsive design
Q4 Inc (Q4) is the fastest growing provider of corporate investor web solutions for public companies in the United States. We’re crushing many of our competitors in head-to-head competition – largely because we have the best product suite in our space. We provide the most innovative IR products in the market – which is one reason why close to 20% of the Fortune 500 use our platforms to run their corporate websites, mobile applications and social media engagements.
Jennifer Small | 469A King Street West | Toronto, Ontario M5V 1K4 | 416-626-7829 *245
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to: Q4 Careers
Eligible to participate in extensive supplemental health and dental programs. Salary C$71,000—75,000 per year, based on experience.