PIZZA DELIGHT IN CAMPBELLTON, NB IS NOW HIRING 1 FULL TIME COOKS!
Canadian owned and operated, Pizza Delight was built on family values and holds true to these principles everyday. Customers love our Italian-inspired menu of pizza, pasta, salads, chicken and more. If you are a dedicated, hardworking and reliable team player then apply today and become a part of our team.
- Responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products
according the company’s specifications
- Ensure quality of food and that they are prepared in a timely manner
- Oversee kitchen operations, inspect kitchens and food service areas
- Maintain clean workplace at all times, ensure checklists and cleaning schedules are
followed during shift
- Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
- Ensure that each product leaving kitchen had been properly accounted for
- Work with specialized cooking equipment (ex. deep fryer, grill etc.)
- Rotate inventory and keep record of expiry dates, to ensure food safety
- Assist in training and development of new employees
Education & Experience– Completion of High School and 1 to 2 years experience
Language– English or French
Wage: $12.00 per hour for 32-35 hours per week
How to Apply:
By Mail- 15 Sugarloaf Street. Campbellton, NB. E3N 3A9
Pizza Delight encourages applications from Veterans, Persons with Disability, Aboriginal Peoples, Youth, Minorities and more.