Exeter Thai Cuisine is currently looking to hire Two (2) full-time cooks.
If you like working with people, enjoy creating delicious meals and want to work in a fast-paced environment, you will love working here.
- Responsible for the assembly, cooking, plating and garnishing of all food products
(full meals and individual dishes)
- Ensure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
- Ensure quality of food and determine size of food proportions.
- Responsible for the receiving, storage and preparation of all food products according to the restaurant specifications and practices.
- Ensure food products are properly dated, rotated and stored to ensure food safety
- Keep record of food used and create order for required items
- Will maintain a clean workplace at all times (inspect kitchen and food service areas)
- Follow health and safety guidelines.
- Organization and cleanliness is top priority
- May assist in training new employees.
- Cooperation, communication and teamwork are essential for a successful cook.
Education & Experience
Completion of High School and 1-2 years of Cooking experience.
Completion of a Hospitality/Catering diploma if no experience.
Wage: $12.00 per hour
How to Apply:
By mail or in person to:
365 Main Street. Exeter, ON N0M 1S0
We welcome all to apply including Aboriginals, Veterans, New Comers to Canada, Seniors, Minorities and more!