- Ontario NationTalk
- North of 60 NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Full Time Long Haul Truck Drivers!
Sunrise Freight Systems Inc., a large transportation company based in Caledon, Ontario is now hiring Ten (10) Full Time Long Haul Truck Drivers!
Sunrise Freight Systems provides transportation services between Ontario, Montreal, and the Maritimes, and the Midwest: Arkansas, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Texas and Wisconsin. If you meet the requirements listed below and want to be part of a winning team, please contact us.
This role involves working various and long hours.
Must be able to work without supervision.
Requires travel to other Canadian provinces and the USA.
Must have clean driving abstract.
- Operate and drive trucks to transport goods and material to destinations
- Oversee all aspects of vehicles, such as condition of equipment, loading and unloading, and safety and security of cargo
- ensuring safety and security of cargo
- Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
- Perform pre-trip inspection of vehicle systems and equipment such as tires, lights, brakes and cold storage and create inspection report
- Record cargo information, distance travelled, fuel consumption and other information in log book or on on-board computer
- Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using two-way radio, cellular telephone and on-board computer
Education and Experience:
No formal education required.
6 months to 1 year of experience.
Driver’s Licence (Class 1 or A), Air Brake (Z) Endorsement
Language: Some English
Wage: $22.68 /hourly OR 0.42 cents/Mile at a rate of 54 Miles per hour
How to apply:
7072 Mayfield Road
We encourage applications from women, persons with a disability, aboriginal peoples, members of a visible minority and more!
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: