Employer: 1471899 Alberta LTD. / Woodwork and Pub Interiors
Business Location: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Work location: Same as above
Business Information: Woodwork+Pub is a one-stop shop for custom commercial millwork that offers superior service, a high level of craftsmanship, and over 30 years of experience in the Edmonton, Alberta, area. Our modern artisans create products in-house using only top-quality materials. We pride ourselves on the quality of our superior craftsmanship, our customer service, and our outlook on the future. The way we see it, if we’re giving the best possible product to our customers, we’re all getting ahead together.
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities of workers
- Train or arrange for training
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Supervise the quality control of our upholstery division
- Resolve work problems and recommend work measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Prepare production and other reports
- Furniture and fixture assemblers and inspectors
– Education: Completion of high school
– Experience: At least 2 years of experience as furniture finisher is required.
– Other wood products assemblers and inspectors experience is an asset.
Salary: $20.20. to $21.20 hourly, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Disability benefits, extended medical insurance and dental insurance are provided.
Important Information: Work schedule: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, Monday to Friday. 1/2 hour lunch and two 15-minutes healthy breaks. Overtime is required.
Apply by mail to: 13040 148th street, Edmonton, AB T5L 2H8
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by fax to: 780-460-1865