Company: Clifford Wold & Mary Wold Farm
Business Information: We are dedicated to grain farming; we produce wheat, barley and canola.
Business Address: NE 1/4 12-40-12 Alliance, Alberta T0B 0A0
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Plant and cultivate crops
- Fertilize and spray crops
- Harvest crops
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Detect disease and health problems in crops
- Examine produce for quality and prepare for market
- Write daily basic progress reports
-Education: Not required
-Experience: Experience an asset
Salary: $19.00 to $20.00 Hourly, 35 hours per week
Medical insurance-CPP and EI deducted as required. All meals, full work gear, boots, jackets provided.
Workday shall begin at 11:00 AM and end at 9:00 PM. 5 days per week, Sundays and Saturdays when required. Other shift includes 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (depending on the weather). Employee will always work a minimum of 30 hours regardless of the weather condition.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by mail to: Box 178 Alliance, Alberta T0B 0A0