Job Description: Plant, cultivate/ care for growing crops
- Harvest crops
- Detect disease and health problems in crops
- Examine crops for quality and prepare for market
- Prepare seed for growing
- Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
- Clean crops growing and storage buildings
- Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in growing and storage building
- Write daily basic progress reports
- Clean equipment needed for growing, harvesting and packaging
Requirements:Education: Not required
Experience: Experience is an asset.
Work conditions: – Handling heavy loads- Physically demanding- Bending, crouching, kneeling- Attention to detail- Standing for extended periods- Warm and humid conditions- Refrigerated conditions- Repetitive work
Salary: $15.00/hour, minimum 35 + hours per week.Shifts start from 4:30am and end between 8:30am-4:30pm on weekdays, Saturdays and some Sundays, depending on the amounts of bean sprouts that need to be packaged. 4 days of rest per 28 days of work. Flexibility on schedule is required. Long hours may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Note: Please notice only applications received to the provided e-mail will be considered. As a policy we do not open our doors to public since our product is delicate.