Blue Moon Farms Ltd. is currently looking for 15 General Farm Workers
Business Mailing Address: 6160 Danube Rd Richmond, BC V7C 3H9
Positions Available: 15
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Wage Rate: $ 12.65/hour for 40 hours/week
NOC Group: General Farm Workers (8431)
NOC Job Title: General Farm Worker
• 6471 No.5 Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 2V1
• 10300 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L1
• 11540 Granville Avenue, Richmond, BC V6Y 1R6
• 15380 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC V6V 1A6
• 11071 Blundell Road, Richmond, BC V6Y 1L4
• Field work, Soil Preparation, ploughing, planting, weeding, cultivating, harvesting, washing, sorting, packing of the field crops.
• Irrigate farm soil and pipes and pumps
• Spray fertilizer or pesticide solutions to control insects, fungi, and weeds
• Examining produce for quality and prepare for market,
• Loading produce into trucks etc.
• Using fertilizers, detecting disease and other problems in crops,
• Protecting crops from weeds & pests by taking appropriate actions like spraying Pesticides etc.
• Operating & maintaining farm machinery & equipment
• Informing farmers or farm manager of crop progress.
Education: No formal education requirement
Experience: No prior experience required. Willing candidate can be trained.
Basic farm knowledge, familiarity with farm equipment and machinery will be an asset.
Language: No Specific language requirement
Working & Physical Capabilities
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work long hours for with repetitive tasks.
• Ability to work in various environments cold, damp & dust.
• Ability to handle heavy workloads required.
Other Information The candidate must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Benefits Accommodation can be provided at $30/week. As per collective agreement and BC Employment standards act 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation.
How to Apply
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: 6160 Danube Rd Richmond, BC V7C 3H9