- North of 60 NationTalk
- Quebec NationTalk
- Ontario NationTalk
- British Columbia NationTalk
- Alberta NationTalk
- Manitoba NationTalk
- Saskatchewan NationTalk
- Atlantic NationTalk
- Sand Box Site
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Senior Managers – Financial, Communications and Other Business Services (0013)
NOC Job Title: General Manager – Financial, Communications And Other Business Services
Number of Hours: 35 hours per week, overtime starts after 40 hours a week
• Direct and coordinate activities of different departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of the tiles.
• Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties to subordinates.
• Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with board members, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
• Monitor business to ensure that they efficiently and effectively provide needed services while staying within budgetary limits.
• Oversee activities directly related to providing best customer services to customers; helping them making best decision for tiles.
• Direct and coordinate organization’s financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• Determine the variety of tiles, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
• Perform sales floor work such as greeting and assisting customers, stocking shelves, and taking inventory.
• Develop and implement product marketing strategies including advertising campaigns and sales promotions for attractive tile selling.
• Plan and direct activities such as sales promotions, coordinating with other department heads as required.
• Plan store layouts, and design displays depending upon the quantity and styles of different tiles.
• Completion of Higher Education and a University Degree (Bachelor/ Master)
• A minimum of 3-4 years of experience as a middle/ higher level manager in administration, sales, commerce or other related services.
How to Apply
Contact: Hardev Mangat
This article comes from NationTalk:
The permalink for this story is: