ILC AG (www.ilcag .ca) is currently accepting applications for the 2017 farming season. We are seeking full-time permanent and seasonal positions. We have openings in both grain and mixed farming operations in Saskatchewan. Positions are open for local and foreign candidates.
Our Clientele are seeking applicants with farming backgrounds and who are passionate about all aspects of farming.
In most cases accommodation is supplied.
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in either or both grain or mixed farming operations
- Experience with large equipment
- Familiar with GPS and Sprayer systems
- Class 5 driver’s license or equivalent
- Class 1A license is an asset or the interest in obtaining
- Mechanically inclined is an asset
- Understanding of Canadian farming practices; long hours during peak seasons
- Healthy and physically fit with the ability to perform demanding tasks
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Applicants must speak and understand English
- Planting, Fertilizing, Cultivating, Spraying and Harvesting of various crops with the various equipment
- Maintenance of farm equipment, machinery, buildings and fence repair
- Care of livestock
- Perform other duties as specified by employer as required