Great West Graphics Inc.
#105 – 342 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, B.C. V5X 4N6
Salary: $26.00/Hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: College Diploma
Positions Available: 2
NOC Group: Graphic Designer (5241)
NOC Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Location #105 – 342 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, B.C. V5X 4N6
Great West Graphics Inc. is committed to deliver high quality security services within the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland region. We are proud to be the go-to destination for custom screen printing and embroidery to both local and national businesses, schools, associations, sports teams and more. We offer spectacular service, from the moment we consult with you to the delivery of your goods. No matter big or small, we treat every order like it was our own. In a hurry? We are specialists in rush orders. Currently we have employment opportunities for Graphic Designers.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for:
– Consulting with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs,
– Determining the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
– Developing the graphic elements that meet the clients’ objectives
– Preparing sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
– Estimating cost of materials and time to complete graphic design
– Using existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet clients’ communications needs
– Co-ordinating all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
– Co-ordinating sub-contracting
– Working in a multidisciplinary environment
Benefits Position is entitled to benefits as per BC Employment standards act. 4% Vacation pay of gross salary will be paid each pay period.
• Education: A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning or at least Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
• Experience: 2-3 years of full-time experience as professional graphic designer is required. • Must have creative ability and artistic talent.
How to apply Interested candidates can apply, only selected will be contacted.
Mail: #105 – 342 East Kent Avenue South, Vancouver, B.C. V5X 4N6